The Patsy Torres
Positive Force Tour (PFT INC.) 2016
www.patsytorres.com 210-674-KIDZ (5439)
The Positive Force Tour (PFT) has been touring
and changing lives for over 20 years. The show was developed
by Patsy Torres Ph.D. to meet the needs
of the high school students of San Antonio. By using a variety
of musical styles and dramatic skits, the show was able to entertain
and communicate with the many diverse cultures of the community.
After seeing the concert, students were approaching their counselors
and asking for more information, admitting they were on drugs,
quitting gangs, staying in school, picking up their grades, and
improving their self-image. At a time when teens seemed to be
so unreachable, PFT was bridging the gap and
making a positive difference in their lives. When word spread
about the success of the concert's effect on its audiences, the
show was requested in neighboring cities and towns. Again, the
wide-ranging content of the program was able to captivate the
new audiences. The show then went national. Simply by word of
mouth, PFT has been invited to schools all over
the country, performing for all cultures of youth (including
an Apache school on a Reservation in Arizona).
PFT INC. now strives to meet the needs of audiences of all ages by developing several different programs with a variety of musical formats.
Follow us on
PFT INC. provides a variety of educational motivational musical programs to fit every age group and budget. The following information includes available programs, descriptions, and prices.
PFT PROGRAMS AND PRICES
1. The Positive Force Tour Concert is a unique dynamic high-energy 60 min. concert/musical program of singing, dancing, dramatic skits, and testimonials delivering messages of hope and direction to secondary school kids all over the country. The show stars International recording artist Patsy Torresand her 16-member cast of musicians, dancers, actors, and technicians. The troupe captivates their audience with a full set-up of state of the art “concert” sound and light equipment, special effects, and the latest in pop music, dance moves, and fashions as they educate students on the prevention of negative peer pressure, bullying, low self esteem, dropping out, alcohol and drug abuse, gangs, suicide, and teenpregnancy in a hip and down to earth style kids can relate to. All shows are performed at the schools during school hours and invites faculty and community leaders to participate in the presentation. This program is suggested for grades 6th through 12th. The cost is $3500.00.
2. The“PFT Mini-concert” is a smaller version of the original concert with the same topics and messages available for middle schools and large elementary schools down to 3rd grade. It uses track music instead of the live band but still utilizes the large concert production and special effects.
Mini-concerts are also available to diverse audiences
such as corporate seminars, conferences, senior citizen organizations,
community/ health/education organizations, schools, etc. with
specialized program content adapted to client’s needs. Duration
of Mini-concerts is 45 - 60 min. long. Depending upon the amount
of cast members used in the show, prices range from $2250.00
- $ 2800.00.
3. The “PFT Mini-Show” is scaled down to cater to smaller venues and budgets. Sound production is smaller and does not include lighting. Program content is adapted to audiences such as senior citizens, younger children or specialized desired topics of client. Duration is 30-45 min. Depending on amount of cast members and equipment used; costs range from $600.00 - $1600.00.
4. Motivational Speaking programs with Dr. Patsy Torres Lucero
With a PhD. in Education and Organizational Leadership, Patsy shares her scholarly knowledge with a unique program, mixing her talk with inspiring and uplifting songs to reinforce her topics. Individual topics include but are not limited to: Education, Perception, Attitude, Diversity, Self Esteem, Change, Motivation, Leadership, Teamwork, Responsibility, personality profiling, and Faith. Duration is 20 – 1 hour. Multiple sessions available. Sound system and microphones are provided as well as lighting upon request. Prices range from $500.00 – $2500.00. Honorariums accepted.
5. Patsy & Friends is a new puppet show that caters to ages 3-5. Patsy and her variety of colorful puppet friends dazzle the children with singing and dancing as she covers several topics of importance such as nutrition, exercise, behavior, feelings, friendship, bullying, diversity, and more. In addition, shows can be customized to desired topics. Up to 3 shows can be performed per day in different locations, or up to 5 shows if in the same location
- The small show set-up is a 6 ft. long decorated stage with sound system. The cast consists of Patsy Torres, a puppeteer, and an audio technician. Can be performed in classrooms, libraries, etc. Show is 30 minutes in length. $300.00
- The larger show has an 8 ft. decorated stage with sound system and an additional puppeteer. Can be performed in libraries, small cafetoriums, etc. Shows are 30 - 40 minutes in length. $425.00
3. The largest show has a 12 ft. decorated stage with sound system and 2 additional puppeteers. Can be performed in large libraries, large cafetoriums, etc. Shows are 30 - 45 minutes in length. $550.00
(All prices for programs do not include travel expenses)
Call today and secure your date for a “one of a kind” educational program - and let the transformation begin!